Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BREAKING NEWS! Joseph Mercado beats innocent child for scootering!!!!

BREAKING NEWS:

Joseph Mercado, age 17, was spotted recently in Moorpark [beating the living shit] out of a innocent kid for riding a scooter where he normally rode his skateboard. Eyewitness Reports follow

Joseph Mercado confronting Scottie Mark for scootering


"Yeah I saw this kid that looked like a kid, but he was beating up another kid. I mean it's generally typical in the Moorpark ghetto. White boys are always beating white boys, but then I realized I knew who that kid beating the other kid was. Joey! Fucking from back in the day. The kid in the Disneyland commercials. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm sure it had something to do with scooters."

Scootering for a long time has been a popular sport between children of the ages 4-12 because most kids are in fact more manly than the general popular skateboarding that games such as Tony Hawk and Skate have convinced 1000's of others that they themselves can truly be excellent skateboarders as well!
Joseph Mercado planning to kill the next kid he see's scootering

Scottie Mark, age 9, spoke to us briefly in the hospital speaking highly of Joseph Mercado for some strange profound reason.

"I just really like Joey. I want to be just like him! But he always makes fun of me and just expects me to like his band. I mean they always joke around by saying Swellbow sucks, but when I said it on my scooter I got the living shit kicked out of me. I just want to be understood. I have Terets, so I couldn't help myself from saying "Swellbow SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS"

More news will be posted soon weather the family of Scottie Mark will press charges or not, but for now Joseph Mercado remains free to cause extreme pain to more kids scootering.

Written by John Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment