Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sea Lions - Everything You Wanted to Know About Sea Lions But Were Too Afraid to Ask

Finally a band that knows how god awful Oxnard is, I present to you local natives Sea Lions. Where being sad is not a trend, but Oxnard is the place to make wonderful friends!

1.Intro9.I Loved Her So Much
2.I Should Be Sleeping10.What's The Point?
3.Grown Up11.Running In Circles
4.Tell You12.Untitled (Guitar)
5.A Cloud13.My Girl
6.Look14.As Times Change
7.Rainfall15.A Song For Your Smile
8.I Don't Wanna Go Out


I have assembled a lovely poem to personally describe how every song off the new Sea Lions record can tell a beautiful story about living in Oxnard! Now ladies be prepared to dance, you just might shit your pants!

"There's no need for introductions, but I should be sleeping, BUT I'm just all grown up now I'll tell you, but hey look there's a cloud! It's raining now and I don't wanna go out, but I loved her so much yet what's the point? I'm just running in circles and can only play untitled songs off my guitar because she's my girl. And as times change, you'll have a song.. For your smile."


If you think Black Lips are hip and Harlem just isn't giving you your indie pop fixation anymore, may I recommend to you these lovely young lads! When Adrian Pilado is not writing songs by himself in his bedroom or breaking young women's hearts he is of coarse doing what all young men do. Masterbating exclusively while he tries to take the clothes off his fellow bandmates.

Now Sea Lions is good and all, but clearly WAVVES is 100x better. Songs about smoking weed and living on the beach surpass songs about being bored and lonely. People don't give a fuck about how sad someone is [I'm not a loser]. However many males especially in the new uprising powerviolence scene find the tambourine Katie Chavez very attractive.


So if you don't like already then well don't. They wouldn't like it if you liked them anyways. Go listen to better bands like WAVVES and BEST COAST. [Never gonna stop me, KING OF THE BEACH!]

Download Everything You Wanted to Know About Sea Lions But Were Too Afraid to Ask here!
http://www.mediafire.com/?r5fqjx71qmt6nbu

Written by John Williams and associates

No comments:

Post a Comment